Farnham Beerex is the longest running beer festival in the country at the same location since it started in 1977. Now well established in co-operation with both the Farnham Maltings and CAMRA, this event is the major fun and fundraising event for Farnham Lions. Staffed by well over 200 volunteers, all of whom are unpaid, its a truly unique event that is firmly fixed in the towns social diary. Well done to everyone who helped this year to be yet another huge success with £36,603 raised for Lions' charitable purposes.
Beerex 2015 will be held on Thursday 23rd 2015 - Saturday 25th April 2015. Put a note in your diary now and don't miss it!
**Public ticket sales will be 7am on Sunday 1st March 2015 at Farnham Maltings**
- Few Real Ale enthusiasts in England will be unaware of Farnham Beer Exhibition (Beerex) and the fame of this event has spread much further afield. Coach parties from all over the south are a regular occurence every year.
- Thousands of imbibers descend on the town for a few days each Spring to sample the year's selection of fine ales, ciders and perries.
- Around 70 beers are available from 30+ breweries and all tastes of bitter, ciders and perries are catered for.
- Hot food is available from the in-house caterers and a BBQ is on offer in the courtyard.
- Live music is played at each session.
As mentioned on our sponsors page, Badshot Lea Van Hire has been supplying us with vehicles to collect heavy items for Beerex for some years, and are very supportive of Lions in general. Their support this year has once more brought the supply of vehicles to us free of charge, saving a considerable sum and in return we carry their advertisement below.
To visit their web site click here